Joomla Estate Agency Forum

The new support forum for JEA

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-05-26 17:30:27

ilhooq
Mr

Joomla Estate Agency 3.4 released

This release fix several issues Joomla 3.7 and Google map.
See all change in this release : https://github.com/JoomlaEstateAgency/c … mmits/v3.4

Download here

#2 2017-06-01 13:26:11

CaptainPete

Re: Joomla Estate Agency 3.4 released

I am new here and not sure where to post this, so please excuse me.  After updating from 3.3 to 3.4 and attempting to view my properties, I get the following: 

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, cgiadmin@yourhostingaccount.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Once I go back to 3.3, all is well, except for the fact that my map doesn't open until I manually put in a lat. and long. (this has been like this for about a year).

Thank you in advance,

#3 2017-06-12 09:25:35

ilhooq
Mr

Hi,
Could you explain where this bug appears when you use JEA 3.4?
About your server error, I found this link : https://stackoverflow.com/questions/207 … le-request

#4 2017-06-12 21:35:49

CaptainPete

Hello, My Joomla (version 3.7.2) site is running on PHP 7.1.  When I install JEA 3.4 and I click on my menu item (Agency Listings), I get the 500 error message.  My menu item is pointing to JEA Properties layout.  It works well in JEA 3.3.  In addition, I mentioned a map issue that I have had for about a year, whenever I go to input a new listing the map doesn't show, only the lat and long input space exists, I used to be able to input a lat and long manually to open the map, although I can no longer input numbers, I only see the red "no symbol" with the diagonal slash.

#5 2017-06-12 21:44:08

CaptainPete

I stand corrected, I am able to input a lat and long on the new listing page.  After inputting lat and long numbers, I next click upon "Open the Map" and the map will then open to the lat and long that I entered.  I have found that this is the only way to display the map.  Previously I was able to click open the map and it would open without entering a lat and long, then I would drag the pin across the pond to the United States.  If I just hit "Open the Map", it displays a blank screen with lat and long boxes, however the no symbol appears when I hover there to input.

#6 2017-06-15 18:07:37

CaptainPete

I finally got it to update.  Previously, I attempted to update by downloading 3.4.1 zip file and installing the package through the extension manager, this did not work.  Today I was able to update through a Joomla control panel update message.  I am still having slight map issues, but have figured out how to get around it.

#7 2017-06-21 00:33:55

CaptainPete

Have addressed my map issues, for some reason my Google Map API Key disappeared!  JEA is now working as it should!