Joomla Estate Agency Forum

The new support forum for JEA

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-02-09 16:46:45

trogladyte

Property Type in search, Department in backend, & search module layout

PROPERTY TYPES

I have added 5 property types.They are all "All languages". When I add a new property, the types are available to be selected. However, when I try to search the property types are are unavailable. OK, figured out why - and the same goes for Departments (I renamed mine to "Counties") and Towns. If there's no listing including that Type, Department or Town, that option isn't available for selection. I should have guessed this seeing as it's set to Ajax search. roll Thought I'd leave this in here in case someone else is having a blonde moment like me!

"DEPARTMENTS"

What are departments? I am assuming it's either state or county. Alternatively, I suppose it could be the department within the Realty office, but that really makes no sense as then there's nowhere for state or county. I've created language overrides for all incidences of the word "department(s)" - there were 3 found. However, while the frontend of the site does show "State", everything is still department in the backend. A little detail, but I'm perplexed as to why the backend incidences didn't show up with the override.

SEARCH MODULE LAYOUT

Has anyone modified the search module layout. As a sidebar, the layout is fine and dandy. However, there really needs to be a more horizontal layout.
Search module

Last edited by trogladyte (2018-02-09 18:52:40)